Sunday, August 5, 2012

With a Red Sharpie. . .

When I first got this picture sent to me by Cathy's phone, I chuckled and thought, "Oh Audrey," but when I talked with Cathy about the red sharpie, I was informed this was MUCH more than her doodling on her skin while Nana & Papa were unknowingly enjoying their morning coffee.  Let's visit the crime scene shall we???   


Exhibit #1 and #2:  the "his and her chairs"


 Exhibit #3: The "dryclean only" fabric couch.  

Exhibit #4: The flat screen TV, and the list goes on . . . stuffed animals, computer desk, the wall, Alice's leg (yes, Alice witnessed the entire scene without thinking to turn in her sister for this horrendous crime.)  

So, a call to Chem. Dry and a few hours later, we have more subtle stains on the his/her chairs, a helpless couch cushion that luckily can be flipped over to the reverse side, sharpie off the TV, a now "pink" and brown pony, and a ornery (ahem) spunky two year old (with now faded pink limbs!), and a Nana & Papa who have hid every marking writing utensil in the house!

Oh, this two year old is such TROUBLE!

No comments: