My husband has seriously missed his calling in life. Acting as a Meineke "mascot"/ "ostrich" he was a huge hit at last night's Indians game! He definitely worked the crowed and my face hurt from smiling/laughing so much :) Tiffany and I were the "escorts" and helped the guys take pictures and mingle among the Indians fans. Both my parents, Andy's parents , Cait & Jay, as well as Tommie & Brandie were able to attend and Alice found her daddy's costume anything BUT amusing. I'm really thinking about renting Andy out for the weekends as a professional mascot! He was HILARIOUS!

My family :)

High 5's for all the kids!


Tiffany and I escorting the ostrich and the cow (Andy Stites)

Andy and Bobby

The cow has baby Sadie!

Alice was VERY terrified of her daddy the "ostrich"

Tommie and Brandie with the mascots

Tiff and I trading costumes with the guys!
A short clip of the ostrich in action!
No comments:
Post a Comment