
Dear Audrey,
Have I told you lately how much I love you? How proud I am of you? How I love watching you cartwheel everywhere you go and whip out a random headstand on a whim. I don't know how I got lucky enough to be your mom, but I'm so grateful I am. You are now 6 years old, and you are my wonder

You insist on your own sense of fashion, which often includes as much layering as possible, and your own hairstyle (again with the layering of headbands and bows).
Like your mommy, you love to sleep.
Like your daddy, you have an amazing sense of humor. You are independent, bright, and confident, yet so hesitant and careful at times.

You are known for your funny faces and silly mannerisms.

This hasn't changed since you were little. . . . (aka "the stinkeye")

We call you the "baby whisperer" and the "toddler entertainer". You LOVE playing with your younger cousins and brother, and boy do they love spending time with you. You "fill buckets" as you say.
Here’s to another year of adventure and growing. I can't wait to see what you accomplish as a 6 year old.

Love, Mommy



No comments:
Post a Comment