So, today is Christmas Eve.
Today we spend time together as a family of 5 + a puppy. We went to Potter's Bridge park to enjoy a walk with Banjo with our 55 degree weather (crazy!), enjoyed Christmas Eve mass (in the lobby as always with Emmet the toddler-on-the-move), and watched The Grinch before reading The Night Before Christmas before tucking the kids into bed. We tracked Santa on my iPhone and by the time the girls went to bed, he was in South America.
We looked for Santa to cross over tonight's full moon, and Emmet spent his evening running around the house saying, "Ho, Ho, Ho!"
The girls have been told NOT to wake up the parents before 7am. Stockings are free game, but no unwrapping. Alice will be up by 5:30. She never sleeps.
"I used to think being a kid on Christmas was the best thing ever, but it turns out that having kids on Christmas is!"
I got a few shots before mass tonight. When I get the camera out, Emmet decides that it's his time to be impossible. He was captured in his "just up from a nap I'm grumpy mood," but he's still cute nevertheless!
Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!







No comments:
Post a Comment