Andy's friend, Nick Ioannacci, was testing out his fancy photography skills on Alice last weekend. He did a wonderful job taking pictures of her. We even went to Stucky's pumpkin patch for a few shots! He's available for hire if your looking for an inexpensive photographer. Here is his website: http://soundtrackphotography.smugmug.com/
At 9 months old, Alice is now developing a little personality. She starting to get a little "stranger anxiety" and notices when you leave the room and forget to take her with you :) Crawling will be soon and no teeth yet! She loves to stand up and can stand up while leaning on the couch or a table. Enjoy the pictures of the cutie pie!







2 comments:
Tara, those are beautiful!!! I can't believe how big she is getting! And so much hair! I can't wait to see her (and you guys!!) :)
the top one is my favorite, it is so beautiful!!! I can't believe you already have halloween pics up!!! so adorable! x
Post a Comment